Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following information about you:
• Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you when you register, fill a form, subscribe to our newsletter or make a purchase. These details may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What we do with the information we gather
Emery Studio collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
• For billing purposes and to process transactions. Your information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product.
• To personalize the website to your unique needs.
• To provide better customer service.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To periodically send newsletters or promotional emails about new products, sales and special offers, if you have previously shopped with us of if you have chosen to receive updates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our website.
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Emery Studio implements a number of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information and follows industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. All sensitive information submitted such as credit card information is encrypted using secure layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements.
Sharing your personal information
We never give, sell or trade your personally identifiable information to other parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website and perform tasks on our behalf such as fulfilling orders and delivery of orders, processing payments, carrying out promotional services or data management, to maintain our website, to distribute emails and to send out our newsletter, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party websites
Edit or Delete Account
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on Emery Studio, you may update, delete or deactivate it by making the desired changes on your account profile page.